Flash movie, 1:12, 2067 kb
- Access SOUTHcat by following the link on the library's homepage.
- Select author from the Search by: menu on the right side. Author search also works for editors, actors, directors, musicians, and producers.
- Enter the author's name, last name first, in the Search for: box. If you don't know how to spell the author's name, enter as much of the name as you know.
- Click Search.
- Select the appropriate author's name from the results screen.
- You will now see all library holdings by that author. They will be displayed alphabetically by title. You can resort them by date by using the Sort by: drop-down menu.
- To view an item's record, click on the title in the results list. This will take you to the brief view of the record. For more information, click on the Long View button.
- To locate an item in the library, look at the information below the gray line in the item record. Make note of the Location and Call Number, then click the button. This will open a new window displaying the locations of items in the USA Libraries.