The 18-hole disc golf course starts on Aubrey Green Drive near the Facilities Warehouse/Maintenance Garage. The course is open from dawn-dusk. Parking is located down the street at the entrance to the Glenn Sebastian Nature Trail.
Courtesy and Safety
- Players should avoid throwing from or across the road and watch for oncoming traffic at all times.
- Do not throw until players and course users are out of range.
- Tee Off: Tee throws must be released from within the designated area.
- Lie: The spot where the disc lands.
- Throwing Order: Lowest score on previous hole tees first. After the tee-off the player whose lie is farthest from the target throws first.
- Fairway Throws: Must be made from the lies. A run-up and follow through is permitted.
- Putts: Within 30 feet of the target a player may not step past the lie when attempting a putt throw.
- Hole Completion: The hole is completed when the disc is in the basket or supported by the chains.
- Out of Bounds: A throw that lands out of bounds must be played from the point where the disc went out. All rounds, parking lots & permanent water are out of bounds ( 1 throw penalty).