Career Fairs & Events - Students
Whether the career fair is virtual or in-person, business professional attire is highly encouraged and a minimum of business casual attire is required. Employers formulate opinions about our USA student and alumni body based upon professional appearance and demeanor. Your professional presentation reflects positively on you and the university!
- Virtual career fairs: Schedule a 1:1 meeting with organizations of interest, or join a group session to learn more about the organization. Please note, Career Fair registration is required prior to the group session start time.
- Remember to update your resume. Visit Resume Writing for helpful information on resume writing to assist you in making the best first impression and beyond.
- Consider scheduling an appointment with a Career Services advisor for a resume review before the career fair.
- Virtual Career Fair Attendance Instructions
- Career Fair Preparation
Please contact Career Services at email@example.com or (251) 460-6188, if you have any questions.
Past Career Fairs
- Select the fair to view the employers that attended and research their company/organization.
Thursday, April 14, 2022
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Mitchell College of Business 1st & 2nd Floor Lobbies
Thursday, March 3, 2022
9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
USA Student Center Ballroom
Tuesday, February 8
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Globe Grand Lobby
Tues, October 19
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM