Registrar eForms

Academic Bankruptcy
Academic Bankruptcy Form (PDF)
Banner Access
Banner Security Access Form for Student System (PDF)
Change of Name
Change of Name Form (PDF)
Preferred Name Change Form (PDF)
Change of Program
Change of Program Form (PDF)
Petition for Change of Graduate Program (PDF)
Degree Works
Degree Works Security Request Form (PDF)
General Education Exception Form
Guidelines for Making Degree Works Exceptions
Request to Add Undergraduate Academic Program to Degree Works (PDF)
Request for Scribe changes in Degree Works (PDF)
Enrollment/Degree Verification
Verification Request Form (PDF)
FERPA Authorization
FERPA Authorization Form (PDF)
Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information (PDF)
Grade Forms
Change of Grade Form (PDF)
Credit by Examination (PDF)
Grade Replacement Form (PDF)
Request for Extension of Time (PDF)
Graduate Level Course for Undergraduate Degree
Graduate Level Course for Undergraduate Degree (PDF)

Diploma Mail Address Change Form (PDF)

Late Graduation Application (PDF)

Reissued Diploma Order Form - Submit online/pay with credit card

Schedule Change Request (PDF)
Residency Application Forms

Residency Form A - Automatic Qualifier (PDF): An Automatic Qualifier is any student, regardless of enrollment status that beyond a reasonable doubt can demonstrate proof of residency.

Residency Form B - Independent Student (PDF) : An independent student (19 years of age or older) who has established/maintained domicile in the State of Alabama or Service area for at least one calendar year (12 consecutive months) prior to enrollment at the University.

Residency Form C - Dependent Student (PDF) : A dependent student considered a minor by the state (single and under 19 years of age, or married and under 18 years of age) presumed to be a dependent of his or her parents if he or she and cannot prove financial self-sufficiency for at least one calendar year (12 consecutive months) prior to enrollment at the University.

Start South
Start South Grade Opt-In Form (PDF)
Schedule Maintenance Form (PDF)
Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Transient Credit
Transient Credit Approval Form (PDF)

All PDF files can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader.