IMPORTANT: All residents will need to arrive to and enter campus using ONLY the 'Entrance 1' University entrance (located at the intersection of John Counts Dr. and Old Shell Road) to be on the correct route to the check-in location. Other University entrances WILL NOT be used for Move-In 2022.
As you arrive to campus for Move-In 2022 you can expect to encounter USA Police Department upon your arrival. This is to help direct and control the flow of cars to the individual residential communities and residence halls.
To learn more about the specific travel routes, check-in locations, and unloading zones for each residence hall view our Move-In Campus Maps below (select your respective residence hall building to download).
- Download Azalea Hall Move In Map 2022
- Download Beta Move In Map 2022
- Download Camellia Hall Move In Map 2022
- Download Delta 3, 4, & 5 Move In Map 2022
- Download Delta 6 Move In Map 2022
- Download Epsilon Move In Map 2022
- Download Fraternity & Sorority Housing Move In Map 2022
- Download Gamma Move In Map 2022
- Download Stokes Hall Move In Map 2022
Don't forget! A Student/Photo ID will be required at Check-In.